Friday, February 26, 2016

I'm Getting Really Tired Of Carpet Cleaning



I really love my puppy, Butters. He is the most beautiful little Corgi that you've ever seen, and he is super friendly and cuddly to boot. He's probably the perfect puppy.

Well, he would be the perfect puppy if he wasn't so freaking messy. I've had to buy carpet cleaning supplies at least once per week since the little guy arrived.

The problem is this: Butters is having a hard time getting his potty training down pat. That of course means that there are accidents all over the house; but that's not the only problem.

Instead of going to the bathroom when he goes outside, Butters has a tendency to find the dirtiest/muddiest spot within his reach. It only takes a few seconds of opportunity before the little guy is absolutely covered.

The rugs look pretty bad right now, I don't think that I'll be able to continue cleaning them myself for much longer. 

The big carpet cleaning austin tx companies advertise on TV all the time; but I don't really want to give them my business. I'd rather help out a local guy or girl if at all possible. Time to look online to see what's available I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment